Additional Party Information:
- Rental Times:
Friday: 4:30 pm - 6:00 pm
Saturday: 9:00 am - 10:30 am
11:30 am - 1:00 pm
2:00 pm - 3:30 pm
4:30 pm - 6:00 pm
Sunday: 11:30 am - 1:00 pm
2:00 pm - 3:30 pm
4:30 pm - 6:00 pm
- You may purchase additional party time at $50.00 for 30 minutes.
Available for the first and last party of the day with advance notice.
- You should arrive 10 minutes prior to the start of your party. If your package includes decorations, the room will be ready at your arrival. If supplying decorations you may drop them off the day before your party so everything will be set up for you, or you may set up 10 minutes prior to your party time. Please bring any balloons the day of the party.
- You are welcome to bring additional food and beverages for your guests.* We do not provide serving containers, utensils, or paper goods for food/beverages outside our party packages. Please keep this in mind when planning additional refreshments for your guests.
* Playdipity is not responsible for monitoring FOOD ALLERGENS in our space. Please be considerate of common food allergies when selecting additional refreshments.
- Children should wear comfortable play clothes, and all guests MUST wear socks. Shoes are not allowed in the playroom.
- You may hire additional vendors to perform at your party (at your own cost). Please speak with our party coordinator to discuss vendors. All vendors must provide proof of insurance.
- Additional pizzas, beverages, and cupcakes may be purchased in advance. See below for fees:
1 Lg. Cheese Pizza: $14.00
Juice: $1.25 ea.
Water: $1.00 ea.
Cupcakes: $3.00 ea.
Temporary Tattoos: $10.00
- Your party must end at your scheduled time. You will have a 10 minute grace period to collect your belongings and pack up after your party. We will assist you with this process. However, if your time extends beyond that we will have to charge additional rental time.
- A $100.00 nonrefundable deposit is due at party booking. The balance is due the day of the party. Party dates and times are confirmed only upon receipt of deposit by Playdipity.
- If your party needs to be rescheduled due to illness or inclement weather, we will reschedule for the next mutually agreeable date.
- We have a 6 foot folding table available for your use, in addition to the counter top in the kitchenette. All food must fit on these surfaces.
- Please note the maximum amount of guests at a party is 70.
How do you structure a party? Do the kids just play?
We get this question all the time from parents interested in hosting a party at Playdipity. The answer is yes, the kids play and have a ton of fun! A party at Playdipity is unique because the structure is minimal so that kids and grown-ups can interact with each other. The children have a great time playing with their friends and sharing our amazing selection of toys.
We have found the following format to work best for a party at Playdipity:
15 Minutes - Arrival/Free play
15 Minutes - Pizza/Snacks
45 Minutes - Free play with friends
15 Minutes - Happy Birthday/Cake/Goodbyes
What is the maximum number of children at a party?
We ask that the number of children does not exceed 18. We can comfortably accommodate up to 18 children. This way everyone has a seat for pizza/cake.
Can I arrive early to help set-up if I am bringing the decorations?
If you are providing the decorations for the party we recommend dropping them off in advance with the exception of balloons which should be brought the day of the party. We will set-up your decorations before your party begins. You may arrive 10 minutes before your party begins.
How much time do I have at the end of the party?
Your party will end 1.5 hours after the starting time. We will begin to clean up and ask that you promptly exit at the end of your party. We can only allow a 10 minute grace period beyond the end of your party. After that we will have to round up to the next half hour and charge accordingly ($50.00). If you would like to add additional time during your party we are happy to accommodate your request at the rate of $50.00/half hour if our schedule allows.
Can I bring a pull pinata to a party?
Pull pinatas are fine, however, we do not allow food or candy in the playroom. If you plan to fill the pinata with candy/snacks we ask that you do the pinata at the end of the party and ask the kids to bring the candy/snacks home. For safety, traditional pinatas that you hit are not allowed at Playdipity.
How much food should I bring to the party?
We recommend keeping the food minimal at your party. We do not like to see food go to waste and have found that many adults do not eat at the party. The kids will eat 1 to 2 slices of pizza, but are usually much more interested in playing than eating. The adults will eat fingers foods, but tend to stay away from anything complicated. We provide you with 1 six foot long folding table for your food. All food must fit on this table and the counter in the kitchenette.
If you wish to provide food for the adults a suggested menu is below:
1 - 2 Finger Sandwich platters
Fruit bowl or salad
Do you provide paper goods for the adults?
We are happy to provide additional papergoods/utensils for the adults at your party at an additional charge (we will charge $3.00 for each package of utensils/plates/napkins we open for adults). You may provide your own papergoods/utensils for adults and we are happy to tell you what color plates we have so yours will match. We use only white utensils and white napkins at Playdipity if you would like to purchase your own for a party.
Do you require liability waivers to be signed for parties?
All visitors to Playdipity are asked to sign a liability waiver the first time they are here. If your guests have not been to Playdipity they will need to sign a liability waiver upon arrival at the party. We make every effort to facilitate the waiver process so that it does not interfere with your party. We will quickly and unobtrusively ask each caregiver that has not completed a waiver in the past to fill one out before entering the playroom. This process is very quick and caregivers are accustomed to this requirement as it is common practice in similar spaces.
Can we hang balloons outside to direct our guests to Playdipity?
Due to building policies we can not allow balloons or signage to be placed anywhere on the building property.
Can we bring bubbles to our party?
In order to keep our carpet clean and our floors from becoming slippery we do not allow bubble use in our space.
Can we bring ice for drinks at a party?
You may bring in an ice bucket from home that is filled with ice. We are happy to refrigerate your drinks before the party or you can bring them in cold the day of the party. Please do not bring bags of ice to your party. We do not have an efficient way to dispose of excess ice at the conclusion of your party.
Can we bring a smash cake to a 1st birthday party?
You may bring a small smash cake for your 1st birthday child. We ask that you be considerate of the mess it makes and ask that it be done at the end of the party. Please clean the birthday child before they resume play in the playroom.
Do you allow drop-off of children for private parties?
We strongly discourage dropping off of children for birthday parties. If children are dropped off they must be at least 4 years old and fully toilet trained. The party host must sign a waiver form accepting responsibility for each dropped off child's care during the party. The party host must be willing to assist dropped off children with toileting and all aspects of party participation. Playdipity is not a child care service and we assume no responsibility for children attending private parties.
Can I tip my party assistant/s?
Our staff works very hard to make your party special and as least stressful as possible. If you feel they did a good job, tips are greatly appreciated! Thank you!