We will be closed or closing early on the following days:
- Labor Day
- Halloween we will close at 1:00 pm
- Wednesday, November 27th (early close at 1:00 pm)
- Thanksgiving Day (Closed all day)
- Christmas Eve (Closed all day)
- Christmas Day (Closed all day)
- New Year's Eve (early close at 1:00 pm)
- New Year's Day (Closed all day)
- Easter Sunday (Closed all day)
- Memorial Day (Closed all day)
Open Play: Effective September 2013 to June 2014
Monday - Thursday: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Friday: 9:00 am - 3:30 pm
Saturday: Private rentals and special events only.
Sunday: Private rentals and special events only.
Party Rental Times:
Saturday: 9:00 am - 10:30 am, 11:30 am - 1:00 pm, 2:00 pm - 3:30 pm,
and 4:30 pm - 6:00 pm.
Sunday: 11:30 am - 1:00 pm, 2:00 pm - 3:30 pm, and 4:30 pm - 6:00 pm
Call for additional information or to book a party today!
Crawlers and Up* - $9.00 per child
Vacation/Holiday Rate - $10.00 per child
Playdipity Play Pass 4 - $32.00 (allows 4 visits at a discounted rate)
Playdipity Play Pass 8 - $64.00 (allows 8 visits at a discounted rate)
Admission is for the day. You may leave and return on the same day.
If you enter Playdipity after 3:30 pm and pay full admission you can come back the next day without paying admission again (offer good on consecutive days only). Must present valid receipt for readmission, offer not valid on Saturday admissions.
* The playroom is designed for children up to 5 years in age.
- Socks must be worn by children and adults AT ALL TIMES.
- Caregivers MUST remain in the playroom to supervise their children AT ALL TIMES.
- For security, adults will not be admitted without a child except for private rentals.
- All children must have a signed waiver form on file to use the playroom.
- No running or rough play! Explore and enjoy, but be considerate!
- Food and beverages are allowed in the kitchenette area ONLY*. If bringing snacks, please provide your own utensils, paper goods, and cups.
* Outside food and beverages ARE allowed in our space. Caregivers of children with FOOD ALLERGIES, please be aware that Playdipity is not responsible for
monitoring food allergens in our space.
- Children appearing sick will not be admitted to the playroom. Please be considerate
of others and plan to bring your child another day if they are not feeling well.
- Strollers are not allowed in the playroom. A small amount of space is available to
store them in our reception area. Ample parking is available near our entrance, if possible please refrain from bringing strollers into our space.
- Alcohol and smoking are not permitted at any time.
- We ask visitors to refrain from ordering food to be delivered to our space. For the
safety and comfort of all our visitors we do not allow food delivery to Playdipity
outside of our private rentals.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Do you have drop off babysitting?
No. Caregivers must remain onsite to supervise children at all times.
Do we need to wear socks?
Yes, adults and children should wear socks at all times while playing.
Can we leave and return on the same day?
Yes, admission is for the day. Please just keep your receipt to re-enter later in
Can we bring our own food? Or do you sell food?
You are more than welcome to bring your own food from home and eat in our kitchenette area. We have a small selection of snacks and drinks available for sale. Please bring your own utensils, paper goods, and cups.
Please note, Playdipity does not monitor food allergens. Please be respectful of common food allergies when bringing food into Playdipity.
Do you have a changing table?
Yes, there is a changing table available for use in the bathroom. We also have a changing table located adjacent to our large play structure. This changing table is for children under the age of 3. Children over the age of 3 should be changed in the bathroom.
Do you do birthday parties/private parties?
Yes, Playdipity is available for private rentals. Please see our Party Rentals tab for additional information. You can e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 781.923.1749.
Is it ok if my child is potty training?
Yes, we understand that children between the ages of 0 and 5 will be potty training. We ask that children wear appropriate potty training diapers. Please note, swim diapers are not allowed in our playspace.
Do you offer discounts for playgroups?
We do not offer discounts at this time for playgroups. However, we do have Friday afternoons available for private playgroups. With a minimum of 10 kids paying admission you can have the private use of our space on the Friday of your choice. Please call 781.923.1749 to discuss details and schedule a playdate.
Can we have food/pizza delivered to Playdipity during normal business hours?
For the safety and comfort of all our visitors we do not allow food to be delivered to Playdipity outside of private party rentals. Thank you.